Monday, February 7, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Photobucket

Caleb bought online a wonderful watch for Christmas for me; and since we were going to be at the Bellagio in Vegas for that time he had it sent there. Since the rooms were under his Mom's name he sent it under that name.

Well turns out it never made it there so we left Las Vegas and my watch was nowehre to be seen. Caleb called everybody talked to everybody and finally we found out the watch made it to the Bellagio a couple days after we left. The Bellagio was kind enough to send it to the owner who to them was my mother in law; so she got my Christmas gift half way through January as I was in Colombia.

Last week she mailed it to me and I finally received it just a month and a couple weeks later!!

Thanks love, I love my Christmas gift!

0 comments:

Post a Comment