Sunday, September 18, 2011

Posted by Unknown |
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

To invite people to the Sexual Revolution we went out to mission beach and pacific beach to hand out bracelets and lip balms. We divided into different teams and our team was taking the boardwalk, we handed out so many bracelets, it was awesome. Sure it is a little bit out of most people's comfort zone to go out and speak with strangers about a Sexual Revolution, but reality is that when you believe that what you are doing is something important, and something God is calling your church to do, you get over the discomfort very quickly.

After our hard day of outreach we decided to see what all the frenzy was about and went over to Five Guys, it was ok, but I must admit I have had better hamburgers. I guess I just like hamburgers that have real meat, like real thick meat. I don't know, maybe my expectations were so high that I ended up disappointed. Whatever the case, we crossed that off of our list of places to visit in San Diego. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment