Friday, February 11, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Photobucket

The picture is a bit blurry but I am sure you all can read where I was... SCHOOL!! I just recently went back to school to work on my masters degree and I decided on PLNU and their school of theology and Christian ministry.

I love being back in school and learning so much about God and His church. I have been learning about preaching and I have been amazed at the Word of God and how beautiful and rich and grand it is. 

Reading it knowing that I am called to share it with others, gives the Scriptures a completely new meaning; allows for me to fall in love with them under a brand new light. They are to be devoured; almost literally, so that we can become what they say we are and so that others can come to realize who they are through them.  

In the practical side of things I love learning about what it takes to be a good preacher in 2011. I love putting 1 Corinthians 9:19-23 into context and seeing how I am to become all things to all people for the sake of the gospel. And how I will be more effective of a communicator of the gospel if I allow for the Love of Christ to flow through me. 

I am really excited to see how God will use all of this information I am learning and how I will make sure I retain everything.

0 comments:

Post a Comment