Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket
Men and technology

Photobucket 

While I was in Colombia my Dad had to be take a trip to Guatemala which is why I didn't get to see him until Sunday. He was so excited about my belly, he talked to Antonella for a while and rubbed and rubbed my belly. He loves her so much, he writes her the sweetest emails and I cannot wait for her to read them one day and know her grandpa has been praying for her and loving her for many years. Mile and Juli are very excited to, Mile has to be the youngest grandma out there. I am so blessed by her and her wisdom, every time we talk I learn something new, every time we talk I leave excited and encouraged and with the right focus, she is truly a woman after God's heart and I am so blessed God chose her and Juli to be in my family, God really is too good to me.

Love you guys, can't wait to see you again, Antonella will be here by then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment