Thursday, May 31, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Week 29
Weight +20 Pounds 
Waist +9.5 Inches 
Cravings: Nothing in particular 
Dislikes: Still not loving the oil on my belly.

This past week Antonella has been moving in a new way, she just moves her limbs across my belly and moves slowly, pushes parts of her body out and stays there for a seconds and then stops. it's different, I like it, like I like all her movement.

Sleeping has gotten a little bit harder, I wake up with backaches and have to re-adjust my whole body and somehow the whole pillow thing doesn't work for me. Thankfully though I am able to fall asleep soon after I re-adjust. I guess it is good training since I wake up 4-5 times throughout the night between her kicking, my back aching and my bladder being jumped on. 

My belly button is now completely out, but it almost feels flat. I really don't know where my belly can go from here, but I know I can grow more, I just can't picture it. Earlier this week I asked my friend Erin to walk somewhere with me and she started walking so fast, I had to tell her to stop, I can't walk fast anymore. She laughed, she is used to me going fast everywhere and not having the ability to do that is new. I can walk at a normal pace, but not speed walk anymore.

We'll see how I keep doing as my belly keeps on growing.

----

Semana 29
Peso +20 libras
Cintura +9.5 pulgadas
Antojos: Nada en particular
No me gusta: Todavia el aceite en la barriga.  
Esta semana pasada Antonella se ha estado moviendo de una manera diferente. Mueve sus brazos y piernas a traves de mi barriga despacio, y empuja partes de su cuerpo contra mi barriga y se queda en esa posicion un par de segundos. Es diferente, a mi me gusta, me gusta siempre cuando se mueve.

Dormir ha sido mas dificil, me levanto con dolor de espalda y tengo que acomodar mi cuerpo entero. Las almohadas no me ayudan como sugieren en los libros. Afortunadamente me puedo quedar dormir despues de unos minutos. Es buen entrenamiento me imagino, me estoy despertando 4-5 veces cada noche, si no es por A moviendose, es mi espalda o my vejiga. 

My ombligo ya esta completamente afuera, se siente casi que plano contra mi barriga.  No se a donde puede ir mi barriga de ahora en adelante, pero yo se que va a crecer mas, pero no puedo imaginarmelo.

Esta semana le dije a mi amiga Erin que caminara conmigo para ir por algo, ella empezo a caminar rapidisimo y me toco decirle que fuera mas despacio, yo no puedo caminar tan rapido ya. Erin se rio de mi, ella esta acostumbrada a mi velocidad, yo siempre camino rapido y no tener la habilidad de hacerlo es diferente. Puedo caminar a velocidad normal, pero no rapidisimo. 

Vamos a ver como me va mientras mi barriga crece y crece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment