Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

It is getting trickier and trickier to wear my clothes but I am insisting on not buying any maternity clothes, I made it this far I am sure I can make it all the way to the end. 

My friend Mel gave me some of her maternity clothes and last week I wore her denim shorts and those were very comfortable, so I understand why women buy maternity clothes, but the few items I got from here + the few items I got from my sister in law will have to do because I am not buying anything. 

The 3 outfits above are all non-maternity clothes, and they are just fine. I can make it all the way, I know I can. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment