Friday, May 11, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,

Photobucket 

Week 26
Weight +15 Pounds
Waist +7.5 Inches
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Dislikes: Nothing
This week being back home was great. Getting back in our routine was great and going back to doing Pilates and drinking smoothies was lovely. 
I have been getting back pain, which according to all the books and all the moms is pretty normal, that doesn't minimize, however, how annoying it is. I can't walk as far as I used to because my back will star hurting and I most definitely can't sit for long periods of time without getting up to walk for a couple minutes because my back will kill me. 
Caleb has been giving me massages at night with a wonderful oil that smells lovely we were able to find, the massages make my life so happy. I really did win the lottery with my handsome husband. 
Antonella has been kicking as usual and I think she had the hiccups for the first time ever this week, it was fun to feel her with the hiccups, it's amazing to think of her having hiccups, it is still very surreal despite the very evident belly I am sporting.
We have noticed she moves a lot when we dance and when we play classical music, so we have been doing that hoping the movement is due to her liking these things and not asking us to stop. 
So far sciatica pain and back pain are my only complaints, aside from that this baby girl and her momma are doing just fine.  

------------------

Semana 26
Peso +15 Libras
Cintura +7.5 Pulgadas
Antojos: Nada en particular
No me gusta: Nada en particular

Estando en nuestra casa esta semana nos fue super bien. Es facil volver a la rutina y a hacer pilates y a mis smoothies por la mañana.

La espalda me ha estado doliendo, de acuerdo a todos los libros y a otras mamas es normal, pero eso no cambia que es muy jarto. No puedo caminar tanto porque me duele la espalda y no puedo pasar mucho tiempo sentada sin pararme a caminar por un par de minutos sin que el dolor se vuelva horrible. 

Caleb me ha estado dando masajes en la noche con un aceite que encontramos que huele delicioso, los masajes ayudan muchisimo. Yo realmente me gane la loteria con mi esposo divino. 
Antonella ha estado dandome patadas como siempre y creo que esta semana tuvo hipo por primera vez, es lo mejor sentirla con hipo, y ademas es increible pensar en ella con hipo, todo es muy surreal todavia a pesar de la barrigota que tengo estos dias.
Hemos notado que se mueve mucho cuando bailamos o cuando ponemos musica clasica, entonces hemos estado haciendo eso exactamente esperando que el moviemiento es por que le gustand esas cosas y no porque nos esta pidiendo que paremos. king us to stop. 
Hasta ahora la ciatica y el dolor de espalda son mis unicas quejas, ademas de eso la señorita y su mama estan super bien.\

0 comments:

Post a Comment