Thursday, May 17, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Week 27
Weight +16.5 Pounds
Waist +8 Inches
Cravings: Nothing in particular
Dislikes: Nothing

Obviously Antonella is growing just fine, my basketball belly is proof.

We had a doctor's appointment and the midwife saw the baby was already heading down, apparently she doesn't have enough room in that short torso of mine so she is in position but wiggling quite  bit. I also met with a social worker who asked many many questions and a nutritionist who told me I am not drinking enough water, and I need to up my protein intake too. Caleb has been on it since she told us that, my husband is so cute.

This last week she has been moving more than before, it seems like it is constant, her movement, and sometimes it is so hard she interrupts my sentences and I have to pay attention to her, it is quite interesting. She moves more at night and early in the morning than she does during the day. I really enjoy feeling her, and Caleb loves it too. She is such an active little baby, I like to believe it is because she is happy. 

This week we have spent quite a bit of time praying for her and her husband. I know it sounds weird but that baby boy might be a toddler right now, the extra prayers for his parents can't be bad. Why do we all wait to pray for those things? We think we shouldn't, so we are praying. She will spend more years living with that man than she will living with us, so we think it is quite the big deal. Maybe it is also because of our obsession with marriage, but whatever =).

I am not sure how the next few weeks are going to look like, the 3rd trimester seems to be a race against nature; how much can I grow without exploding? how much pressure can my back take? how much can my sciatic nerve hurt? We'll see how we do, I am expecting it to be as good as it can be.

------------

Semana 27
Peso +16.5 Libras
Cintura +8 Pulgadas
Antojos: Nada en particular
No me gusta: Nada en particular

Evidentemente Antonella ha estado creciendo, mi barriga del tamaño de una pelota de basketball es prueba.

La semana pasada tuvimos una cita al medico, mi partera vio que la bebe ya esta con la cabeza hacia abajo, aparentmente ya no tiene mucho espacio en mi torso, entonces se esta posicionando y se contonea tanto como pueda. Tambien tuvimos una cita con una trabajadora social, es obligatorio aca, nos hizo un millon de preguntas y despues una nutricionista que me dijo que no estoy tomando suficiente agua, y que necesito comer mas proteina. Caleb ha estado super pendiente, es divino.

Esta semana pasada A se ha estado moviendo muchisimo, aveces parece que el movimiento es constante, aveces me pega durisimo y me interrumpe en la mitad de una frase, segur estoy diciendo algo que no deberia decir jaja. Se mueve mucho de noche y temprano en la mañana. Es una bebe muy activa y a mi gusta creer que es porque es una bebe muy feliz.

Esta semana hemos pasado bastante tiempo orando por Antonella y por su espos. Yo se que suena raro pero ese niño puede que tener 2-3 años ya, las extra oraciones no le pueden estar haciendo daño a sus papas. Por que esperamos para orar por cosas? Yo creo que no deberiamos, entonces estamos orando. Antonella va a vivir con su esposo mas años de los que va a vivir con nosotros, es importante. O tal vez es porque Caleb y yo estamos obsesionados con el tema de matrimonio =).

No estoy segura como van a ser las siguientes semanas, el tercer trimestre parace una carrera en contra de la naturaleza; cuanto mas puedo crecer sin explotar? cuanta presion puede soportar mi espalda? Cuanto mas puede doler mi ciatica? Vamos a ver como nos va, yo espero que sea lo mejor que pueda ser!

0 comments:

Post a Comment