Thursday, May 17, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

My dad's birthday is on May 11th, but we decided to celebrate it while we were in Colombia with a raclette and his favorite thing to do with us, family games.

Raclette grills are not very popular in America but they are quite big in Colombia and I must add, they are awesome. Caleb and I are seriously thinking about investing in one for they make any get together really fun and tasty. I put pictures of my process, it was so good, my mouth is watering right now. 

We played a version of pictionary and we played boys against girls. The girls won as you can see by my mom's expressions in the last pictures, the boys never had a chance, my sister and I in the same team is always a recipe for success. 

Happy Birthday daddy, I love you so much, I am so happy I got to see you, can't wait to see you again!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment