Monday, June 8, 2015

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
 photo Week14_zpsjwvtbndo.jpg

 photo Week14-2_zpsabcothvn.jpg

Weight +3lb
Inches  +3in
Cravings - Burgers and watermelon
Dislike - Waking up ugh

I feel like I am growing really really fast this time around. I already look like I ate a big meal and there is a bump there, I wonder what I'll look like in 10 or 20 weeks, yikes. I also feel heavier, my knees have started hurting and my sciatica is already acting up. I guess carrying 2 toddlers and being pregnant may do more damage than I thought haha. It's not too bad though, I am just taking extra precautions to protect my knees and my back. 

I am still super tired. I just want to sleep!!! I don't know if it is because Ant has been having a few bad nights lately, or of it is because of pregnancy, or both. In any case I am exhausted ALL the time, ALL THE TIME. I also threw up this week more than usual, but I know that'll stop soon, it's fine. 

I am having a really hard time finding motivation to get ready, I'll shower and get dressed but there isn't much thought into what I am wearing and doing my hair and putting makeup on seem like terrible ideas. I wish I would just do it so I look better throughout the weeks, but it's just not happening right now. 


We still haven't gone to the doctor, but started all the process to get me insured again. So I should be able to make an appointment soon enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment