Monday, May 21, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Before we left Colombia my girlfriends and one of my sister's friends came over to have a snack and chat and just spend time together. Some of this girls I've know since we were 5 or 6 years old and some of them already have babies. It is crazy how time goes by, it flies and before you know it you are almost 30 and you are chatting with your childhood friends about delivery, diapers and sleep deprivation due to a crying baby. I love seasons of life and being able to enjoy them as I enjoy others around them embracing them fully.

At the end of the get together I was so tired and my back hurt so bad I fell asleep, it seems like a normal occurrence this days, 20 minute naps in the car, 15 minute naps between meetings, I am a mess haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment