Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Posted by Unknown |
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is when we got our 3D ultrasound in Colombia. My dad, mom, Milena, Maff and Wilson were there. It was wonderful. We laughed every time someone made a comment in regards to Antonella's looks, everyone just sees something different. 

They kept saying she's beautiful and I turned to the technician and asked if every body says the same thing, obviously the response was yes. I had to get up and walk around for a while, and I had all these voices talking to me and telling me to walk more, drink more water, not move like this, do that. It was funny. I loved having everyone there together talking to Antonella, we'll show her the video one day and she'll love knowing how much everyone loves her already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment