Monday, July 25, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Karolyn & Josiah got married almost a year ago, and now they are moving to Dallas, TX. They had a little get together to give us all a chance to say bye to them and K and I took the opportunity. Karolyn is by far the most outgoing, charming woman I know, and I know many. She is funny, and sweet, and wise and Josiah is blessed to have her. We are hoping to see them when we visit the great state of Texas and to hear all the great stories of God's provision, love, wisdom, etc, they will have. 

And right after the get together a quick stop at Bare Escentuals for foundation. I always love going there and looking at all the eye shadow colors they have. Thankfully their foundation lasts me a long time so I don't visit the store too often, otherwise I would end up succumbing to the temptation of having them all. 

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment