Monday, May 9, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am getting so much better at cooking healthy food, it's really exciting. This past week I made lemon salmon, roasted Brussels sprouts and white rice. I love white rice, it is such a big part of Colombia's food; Caleb thinks I overdo it with the rice, because I can eat rice daily and in crazy amounts but quite honestly I believe white rice is the best thing ever created and if you ask most Colombian's they will probably feel similarly.

The food was great, I served a little bit too much so we couldn't finish it all but we had leftovers for dinner so that was great. Does anybody have good recipes for veggies? I have been learning to cook veggies in different ways because they bore me otherwise and I'd love a couple recipes to add to my 3 fun ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment