Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket
Why are my hands like that? Weirdest pose so far

Photobucket


Week 13

Weight +2 Pounds
Waist +3 Inches
Cravings: Still Colombian food
Dislikes: Water, warm or less than frozen water.


This past week was pretty uneventful as far as pregnancy goes. Still throwing up, still nauseous, still tired. But honestly it is definitely manageable. I did discover this week that water makes me throw up, which is why I haven't been drinking as much water as I should. If the water is completely cold, like almost frozen cold I can drink it, but any other temperature sends me straight to the toilet.

My hair is incredibly dry and ugly looking so I am going to get a haircut and see if maybe that helps. I'll try some treatments some ladies have mentioned to me. My skin is weird too, I break out and then I clear up and then I break out. This baby is surely messing with my hormones, which I absolutely don't mind as long as he/she is growing healthy and getting all the nutrients he/she needs. 
Today I found out I have to be in school August 6th through the 9th. My due date is on the 5th, so please pray the baby is not born on the due date but instead a couple weeks before or a week late. 

Caleb and I have started playing classical music for the baby, we know he/she can't hear anything yet but we figured that's ok, maybe the relaxed stated of mind the music causes will cause a positive effect on the baby. Caleb has also been talking to the baby a lot more, he tells stories about us, and details about the kind of life we want to provide for him/her, he talks about God and how our greatest desire is that our children will serve Him every day of their lives. I love listening to Caleb talk to my belly, I fall in love more and more with him with every word he shares with our baby. He is such an incredible husband, I am excited for his children to experience how amazing he is. 

Here we go week 14, the goal for this week is to up my water intake again, hopefully without causing any gagging. 

------

Semana 13

Peso +2 Libras
Cintura +3 Pulgadas
Antojos: Todavia Comida Colombiana!
Me disguta: Agua, agua tibia o realmente a cualquier temperatura q no sea helada.

La semana pasada no tuvo muchos eventos en terminos del embarazo. Sigo vomitando, sigo con nauseas, sigo cansada. Honestamente es completamente manejable, como que me he acostumbrado. Esta semana descubrimos que el agua me hace vomitar, por eso no he estado tomando tanta agua como debria. Si el agua esta completamente fria, casi que congelada fria, me la puedo tomar, pero a cualquier otra temperatura me hace vomitar. 

Mi pelo esta increiblemente seco y se ve horrible, voy a cortarmelo un poquito a ver si eso ayuda. Tambien voy a intentar un par de tratamientos que otras mujeres embarazadas me han sugerido. La piel tambien se ve rarisima, me han salido granitos, y despues se van, y despues vuelven. El bebe evidentemente esta haciendole algo raro a mis hormonas, lo que no me molesta en absoluto mienstras el/ella este creciendo sano y recibiendo los nutrientes que necesite. 
Hoy descubri que tengo que estar en la universidad la semana de Agosto 6 al 9, y se supone que el 5 tengo mi bebe entonces por favor oren para que mi bebe nazca un par de semanas temprano o una semana tarde. 

Caleb y yo hemos empezado a ponerle musica clasica al bebe, nosotros sabemos que el/ella no puede oir todavia pero esta bien, tal vez lo relajada que termino despues de oir musica clasica tiene un efecto positivo en el bebe. Caleb tambien empezo a hablarle mas al bebe, le cuenta historias de nosotros, detalles del tipo de vida que queremos proveer para el/ella, le habla de Dios y de nuestro anhelo de que nuestros hijos sirvan al Señor todos los dias de sus vidas. Me encanta oir a Caleb hablando con mi barriga, me enamoro mas y mas de el con cada palabra que comparte con nuestro bebe. Caleb es un esposo increible, ya quiero que sus hijos puedan ver el papa tan especial que tienen.

Y aqui vamos semana 14, el gol de esta semana es tomar mas agua de la que he estado tomando, preferiblemente sin vomitar.

2 comments: