Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

 Photobucket

Week 16

Weight +3.5 Pounds
Waist +3 Inches
Cravings: Colombian food!!! 
Dislikes: This week I only threw up once and it had nothing to do with food.

This week has been great, and full of new things. I think I felt the baby, much more than I did on Week 14. I was laying in bed late at night and had the computer on my lap (with a small pillow between the laptop and my body because Caleb doesn't like the laptop directly on me). And suddenly I felt like someone was running a small toy truck across my belly from the inside, and then I felt it again. Naturally I moved slowly and told Caleb I thought I was feeling the baby, he put his hand on my belly and talked and talked and talked to the baby but we didn't feel anything else.

I still am not 100% on whether it was the baby or not, but regardless I'd rather document it.

Nausea has been so much better, I threw up only once and it wasn't because of any kind of food even though I had eaten a ton of pineapple. Maybe it was the pineapple, but I was loving it while I was eating it, it tasted like a piece of heaven. I have felt a little nausea but as soon as I stop whatever we are doing and sit down and breathe it decreases.

I have been short of breath at night, it's weird but normal according to all the books and moms I know, I don't necessarily like it but I am getting used to it. And then there is my leg pain, we all think it is sciatica but no tests have been done.

My left leg had been bothering me here and there but then on Friday I was at church helping set up for the weekend when suddenly I felt like I was stabbed on my upper thigh on the outside of my leg right under my butt. I sat down and Cara called Caleb (she was so cute by the way, she was so concerned she really just wanted me to go home and rest). We went home, my leg was hurting but I was still fine, and then by the time I got home I couldn't walk anymore from the pain, we put some hot compresses because our books all said to and I went to bed. I woke up and I was ok but then my leg has been hurting on and off since. We will talk with our doctor tomorrow and try to figure out what it is, but I am sure it is not hurting the baby so it's not bad.

Looking forward to week 17 because then on week 18 we find out if we are having a boy or a girl!!


-------------------------


Semana 16
Peso +3.5 libras
Cintura +3 Pulgadas
Cravings: Comida Colombiana!!!
Dislikes: Esta semana solo vomite una vez, y no tuvo que ver con comida.

Esta semana nos fue super bien, y estuvo llena de cosas nuevas. Creo que senti el bebe, mas de lo que creo que lo senti en la semana 14. Estaba acostada en la cama tarde en la noche con el computador en las piernas (tenia una almohada entre en computador y my cuerpo porque Caleb me regaña cuando el computador esta directamente en mi). Y depronto senti como si alguien estuviera moviendo un carrito de juguete a traves de mi barriga por dentro, y despues lo senti otra vez. Naturalmente me movi despacio y le dije a Caleb que creia que habia sentido el bebe, puso la mano en mi barriga y le hablo y le hablo y le hablo pero no sentimos nada mas.

Todavia no esty 100% segura de haber sentido el bebe, pero de cualquier forma prefiero documentarlo.
Las nauseas van mucho mejor, esta semana vomite solo una vez y no fue for comida a pesar de que comi mucha piña. Depronto si fue la piña pero yo estaba feliz cuando me la estaba comiendo, me parecia la piña mas rica del mundo. He sentido un poco de nauseas pero tan pronto como paro de hacer lo que este haciendo y si me siento y respiro profundo se me pasa poco a poco.
En las noches me cuesta trabajo respirar, es raro pero normal de acuerdo a todos los libros y mamas que conozco, me he estado acostumbrando. Y esta semana empezo el dolor de pierna, todos pensamos que es la Ciatica pero no me han hecho ningun tipo de tests.
La pierna izquierda me ha estado molestando pero el viernes estabamos en la iglesia ayudando a montar todo en orden para el fin de semana cuando depronto senti como si me hubieran enterrado un chuchillo en la parte alta de pierna, en la parte de afuera casi que debajo de la cola. Me sente y Cara llamo a Caleb (es mas linda estaba super precoupada y solo queria que me fuera a la casa a descansar). Salimos para la casa y mi pierna estaba doliendo pero estaba bien, pero cuando llegamos a la casa ya no podia caminar del dolor, pusimos calor en donde me dolia porque todos los libros decian que hicieramos eso y me acoste a dormir. Cuando me levante estaba bien, la pierna me ha estado doliendo de vez en cuando. Mañana vamos a hablar con la doctora para ver si podemos averiguar si todo esta bien, yo estoy segura de que no esta afectando al bebe entonces no me preocupa mucho.


Ya quiero que pase la semana 17 para que llegue la semana 18 y podamos averiguar el sexo del bebe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment