Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Week 15

Weight +2 Pounds
Waist +3 Inches
Cravings: Colombian food always and Quizno's carbonara sandwiches.
Dislikes: Eggs, they make me throw up.

So I am growing!! At night time I get a bigger belly than in the morning and it's weird and crazy to have a belly. I don't know what to do with it, it's so strange to have a weird belly growing. All of my jeans still fit, there is one pair that is very uncomfortable so I have put those away already, they are my black jeans and I love them but honestly I can wear them for about an hour before I feel like ripping them off. 

We had an appointment last Thursday and the midwife said it all looks wonderful, my baby is growing and everything is good. We asked her a few questions in regards to eating gum, electric blankets, flying, and I just love how she always askes me first how I feel about it. "How do you feel about the gum?" -I feel fine, it helps with the nausea - "Then it shouldn't be a problem."

We have been planning our gender reveal, our ultrasound is on March 8th, so we were thinking of having the reveal on March 11th in the afternoon with a few friends. We just don't know where to do it and haven't figured out some details but we are excited to find out if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl. 

Caleb keeps on talking to the baby, he's funny and he makes up songs and tells crazy stories to the baby all the time, sometimes he whispers and talks fast so I cant understand, he likes having secrets with his baby, he's incredible. He honestly is going to be amazing, it's like he has always been ready to have a pregnant wife, and maybe he has. Me on the other hand, I am still kind of in shock, I know I am 4 months pregnant but I just feel weird, I am taking it day by day and praying all the time for wisdom, discernment and grace. It's fun to see how different we are and how different we are reacting to everything, I am enjoying it.

--

Semana 15
Peso +2 libras
Cintura +3 Pulgadas
Cravings: Comida Colombiana siempre y el sanduche carbonara de Quizno's.
Dislikes: Los huevos me hacen vomitar. 

Estoy creciendo!! En la noche se me una barriga mas grande que en la mañana, es raro tener una barriga creciendo, a veces no se que hacer con ella, me miro al espejo y es simplemente raro. Mis jeans todavia me quean buenos, tengo un par que es incomodo entonces los guarde, son mis jeans negros que uso bastante pero honestamente no puedo usarlos por mas de una hora sin estar completamente incomoda.

El jueves pasado tuvimos una cita con el doctor. La partera nos reviso y dijo que el bebe estaba creciendo de acuerdo al plan, y que todo se veia bien. Le preguntamos un par de cosas sobre comer chicle, cobijas electricas, viajar, y me encanta que es super tranquila. En el doctor siempre me preguntan como me siento "Como se siente comiendo chicle?" - Bien, me ayuda con las nauseas - "Ok, entonces no deberia ser un problema."

Hemos estado planeando nuestra fiesta para revelar el sexo del bebe. Nuestro sonograma es el 8 de marzo entonces hemos estado pensando en tener una reunion el 11 de Marzo con algunos amigos. No sabemos en donde tener la fiesta y no sabemos muchos de los detalles pero estamos emocionados porque vamos a averiguar si vamos a tener un niño o una niña.

Caleb sigue hablando con el bebe, es chistoso, le canta canciones inventadas y le cuenta historias locas todo el tiempo. A veces le habla muy pasito y rapido para que yo no pueda entender porque quiere tener secretos con su bebe, Caleb es increible. Honestamente va a ser el mejor papa, ya es, es como si siempre hubiese estado listo para tener una esposa embarazada. Yo soy diferente, como que todavia estoy en shock, yo se que tengo 4 meses de embarazo pero es raro, me toca tomarlo dia a dia y estar orando siempre por sabiduria y discernimiento y gracia. Me encanta ver que tan diferentes somos y como reaccionamos de manera diferente a todo, estamos disfruntando el proceso.


0 comments:

Post a Comment