Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Photobucket

Week 14

Weight +2 Pounds
Waist +3 Inches
Cravings: I am honestly going to drive to LA for some Colombian food!
Dislikes: Nothing in particular

So this past week was long, very, very, very, very long. Caleb and I were taking a class at PLNU which meant we had to be there at 745am and we weren't leaving until about 6pm give or take. We still had lots of things to do for Urban and then Thursday after Community Group we were driving to Anaheim to meet our family and spend Friday and Saturday in Disneyland.

I was tired, but honestly not anymore tired than I would have been if I wasn't pregnant. I think my baby and I are getting used to being together and having a busy schedule. 

I am still throwing up but not nearly as often as before. Nausea is still there as well, specially at night, but thankfully I can just lay down when it comes and that helps. We also discovered that cry baby gum helps me with the nausea so I've been chewing sour gum. 

I am loving this process, the other night I felt bubbles in my tummy, but I am not sure it was the baby or some sort of weird gas or something. We have a doctors appointment Thursday 2.16 and we will be excited to hear about our progress and maybe make the appointment to figure out the sex of the baby!

---

Semana 14

Peso+2 Libras
Cintura +3 Pulgadas
Cravings: Voy a tener que ir a LA a buscar comida Colombiana!
Dislikes: Nada en particular. 

La semana pasada fue larga, muy muy muy larga. Caleb y yo estabamos tomando una clase en PLNU entonces teniamos que estar en la universidad a ;as 745am y no saliamos hasta las 6pm. Teniamos mucho trabajo con Urban y el Jueves despues del grupo de conexion salimos para Anaheim para pasar el Viernes y el Sabado en Disneyland con familia.

Yo estuve cansada, pero honestamente no mas cansada de lo que habria estado si no estuviera embarazada. Yo creo que mi bebe y yo nos estamos acostumbrando a estar juntos con un itinerario de locos.

Sigo vomitando pero no tan seguido como antes. Las nauseas tambien siguen ahi, especialmente en la noche. Menos mal son de noche por que me puedo recostar y eso ayuda mucho. Tabiem descubrimos que los chicles cry baby me ayudan con las nauseas entonces he estado mascando chicle acido todos los dias. 

Estoy feliz con este proceso, hace un par de dias senti burbujas en la barriga, no se si fue el bebe o algun tipo de gas raro, o algo relacionado con el embarazo. Tenemos una cita con el doctor el Jueves 2.16 y ya quiero estar alla para oir como va el bebe y depronto hacer la cita para un sonograma y que nos digan el sexo del bebe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment