Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App 

I am not a big fan of blood. It makes me really really uncomfortable. The last dozen times my blood has been drawn I've fainted, which is no fun. So when the midwife told me she needed blood samples (which I kind of suspected was something she would ask for), I was not looking forward to the visit to the laboratory. 

7 tubes full of the horrible red liquid and I sat there, breathing slowly and talking to K while I felt like there wasn't going to be any passing out. He was being silly, and funny, and serious, and trying everything to keep me entertained.  I did throw up afterward but I am proud to say I didn't faint. 
Blood - 12 
Jo - 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment