Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket 

The Ladies from my Community Group, my sister and I celebrated Christmas how you are supposed to, in pajamas. We got together, ate wonderful food, and played games together. I love love love love love love love every single lady, some of them couldn't make it and I missed them so much. 
It is amazing how much you can grow surrounded by wonderful women of God that encourage you and love you. I really cannot wait for Community Groups to start up again, I miss seeing the ladies during the week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment