Friday, June 22, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket

Week 32
Weight +24 Pounds 
Waist +11.5 Inches 
Cravings: Strawberries with nutella
Dislikes: Backache

Week 32 was spent at school, 8 hr days sitting on a school chair is not the best for an aching back but I made it! I made it guys! It was a long week but I was drinking my water, taking breaks and walking around the campus so I made it through.

We also started washing her clothes last week, we have almost everything we have washed and ready for her to star wearing it. We have diapers for about 5 days so if she comes early we should be fine. Except we haven't gotten the car seat, we have to get a car seat.

Her room is coming together as well, as soon as we are done I'll post some pictures. It's a fun, simple room. I like it and I am sure she will like it too. We got a white, old rocking chair on craigslist and I love it, I just have to find a pillow for it because the back needs a little bit of support. I need to get an ottoman too, and then we'll be done with her room. I found a few nice, affordable ottoman on etsy and I might just go that route.

Antonella keeps on growing and kicking, I have been getting more and more tired and I wake up a few times a night from her kicking, or because I need to go to the bathroom. I think the interrupted sleep has me tired, but again, it is good training I guess.

------

Semana 31
Peso +24 Pounds 
Cintura +11.5 Inches 
Antojos: Fresas con nutella
No me gusta: El dolor de espalda

La semana 32 la pase en la Universidad; 8 horas ald dia sentada en una silla no muy comoda no ayudo mucho al dolor del espalda, pero sobrevivi jaja. Fue una semana eterna, pero estuve tomando agua, tomando breaks y caminando cuando podia alrededor de la universidad y eso me ayudo mucho.

Tambien empezamos a lavar la ropa que tenemos de Antonella, ya casi tenemos todo lavado y listo para que ella lo use. Tenemos pañales para 5 dias mas o menos entonces si llega temprano podemos sobrevivir. Necesitamos la silla para el carro, sin la silla no nos dejan sacarla del hospital, entonces una vez tengamos la silla estaremos listos para Antonella.

El cuarto tambien va avanzando, tan pronto terminemos pongo fotos. Es un cuarto muy sencillo, pero divertido. A mi me gusta y yo se que a ella le va a gustar tambien. Compramos una silla mecedora antigua en craigslist y nos encanta, solo necesitamos un cojin para la espalda porque no tiene mucho soporte. Tambien quiero comprar un ottoman, y ya no nos faltaria nada mas para su cuarto. Encotre unos ottomanes en etsy que estan a buen precio entonces es probable que compremos algo en etsy. 


Antonella sigue creciendo y moviendose muchisimo, yo he estado cansandome rapido, me despierto un par de veces durante la noche por los movimientos de A, o porque necesito ir al baño. El sueño interrumpido me tiene cansada, pero es buen entrenamiento.













0 comments:

Post a Comment