Sunday, June 17, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

In the past our friends the Millers have taken pictures of us, and we have taken pictures of them. Since PJ made her appearance 8 months ago, they hadn't taken many pictures of the whole family and Caleb and I are pregnant so we decided to drive up to Poway and take pictures of both families. Mel took pictures of Caleb, Antonella and I, and I took pictures of the Millers (which I will show in a future post).

I had a different outfit planned out for my pictures, one that would showcase the belly a bit more it so everyone could see Antonella a bit more, but when I arrived to Poway I realized I brought a shoe from one pair and a shoe from another pair, so I had to wear the black dress and smile. Oh pregnancy brain you got me again!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute. You are a beautiful, adorable pregnant lady. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pictures, you guys are so creative!!! Beautiful little family :)

    ReplyDelete