Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Photobucket
The bus  that was going to take us to go riding horses

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We all had to wear vests to make sure people driving could see us. I have still to meet the first person who makes look those good.

Photobucket
No, not seeing double, they are twins and also the other americans of the bunch! 

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Haha his facial expression is priceless

Photobucket
The ladies

Photobucket
The gentlemen 
(except for Carol's -in the middle- husband who was working and in Bucaramanga; the city were they live a few hours from Bogota)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Some of my high school friends planned a horse riding expedition with dinner and invited K and I. I've ridden horses a few times in my life and K and we went horseback riding during our honeymoon. Horse are something we can handle, so we jumped in the bus up to a small town 20 minutes from Bogota called La Calera. 

It was a dark and cold day and we went up at 430, made it up at 5pm and as we started riding the horses it started getting darker and darker and colder and colder. My horse was a natural born leader so he stayed at the front of the group the whole time while K's stayed behind me. The views were absolutely stunning, we could see the entire city of Bogota and million dollar homes sitting by a lake; I wish you could all come with us sometime. 

After an hour on the horses we headed to a small restaurant to have dinner and warm up. Once dinner was over my friends put music on and started a party. K and I were going to church at 7am and we are not big party people so we left and headed home. 

It was a very unique experience, we really enjoyed it and we think we found a place were we would like to get a house some day haha. 

Ps. My glasses are awesome. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment