Saturday, July 27, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
 photo IMG_1014_zps46404cfd.jpg

 photo IMG_1060_zps8899ecd2.jpg

Week 11
Weight - 1 lb
Inches - 4 inches
Like -  Just a whole bunch of random cravings everyday
Dislike - People, terrible I know, but true.

Week 11 was fun, I am less tired than before, still feeling nausea though. The tooth brush problem I had being pregnant with Antonella is back with this little one. Every time I brush my teeth I end up gagging, Caleb laughs, and I just breathe and pray I won't throw up haha.

Most of the time the nausea leaves in the early afternoon and doesn't come back until morning, so it hasn't been really all that bad. 

I had a dream I had two baby girls and went back to the hospital to return one of them because two babies were too much, I woke up and told Caleb, he laughed at me and then freaked out at the thought of having another girl. He's happy to have a girl, but dads are always nervous to have little girls, it's funny. 

My sciatica pain never fully left after I had Antonella but has gotten increasingly worse since I got pregnant again. It is mostly a nigh time ailment, sometimes it wakes me up, but thankfully Caleb's massages help with it, so we'll keep trying the massages and hoping the pain stays controlled. . 


-------//-------

Semana 11
Peso -
1 lb
Cintura -
4 pulgadas
Antojos -
Tengo una cantidad de antojos raros todo el tiempo
No me gusta -
La gente, yo se terrible, pero asi es =/



La semana 11 fue divertida. Estoy menos cansada, pero seguimos con nauseas. El problem que tenia con Antonella y el cepillo de dientes volvio con este bebE. Cada vez que me lavo los dientes termino con ganas de vomitar, caleb se rie, y yo empeizo a respirar despacio y a orar que no voy a vomitar jaja. 

La mayoria del tiempo las nauseas se van en en la tarde y no regresan hasta el otro dia en la mañana, entonces no es tan terrible.

Tuve un sueño que habia tenido dos hijas, y me deolvia al hospital a darles una de las dos de vuelta porque dos era demasiado jaja, apenas me desperte le conte a Caleb. El se rio un rato y despues empezo a asustarse con la idea de tener mas hijas jaja, no es que no quiera tener hijas, es que los papas son raros con las niñas, es chistoso. 

El dolor de mi ciatica nunca se fue despues de que tuve a Antonella, pero desde que quede embarazada ha sido peor y peor. La mayoria del tiempo solo me molesta de noche y afortunadamente los masajes de Caleb ayudan, entonces vamos a seguir intentando los masajes y esperando que el dolor se vaya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment