Monday, July 1, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,


Antonella keeps growing and growing and learning to do so many fun things. I feel like I can't keep up, like my daughter needs me less and less every day, like I am missing on things if I look away for too long.

I just want to soak it all in. I want to stop time and stare at her, and learn everything about her an never forget. I want to memorize her, know her smell, her voice, her color, know her so well even when she is not by me I can feel her.

We wake up every morning and we meet a brand new girl, full of new tricks and sounds and adventures. I never really thought I could love with such fervor; my love for Caleb grows immensely every day as I see him be the most adoring father and husband; my love for Antonella multiplies exponentially as I look at her and remember she is ours, OURS! And of course my love for my God bursts from my heart as I get a glimpse of the love He feels for me as His daughter, as I recognize how favored I am in His eyes, and how deeply I need His grace. 

Weeks are going by faster than I can keep up with, someone definitely presses the fast forward button the day you give birth, here we are new week, ready for the Antonella you have for us.

0 comments:

Post a Comment