Friday, July 5, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
 photo IMG_0176_zpsb8d7ad62.jpg

 photo IMG_0172_zpsa31568d0.jpg

 photo IMG_0185_zps2e8c5032.jpg

Week 8
Weight - 0
Inches - 0
Cravings - Coffee and red meat
Dislike - Sweets ugh, and random smells that trigger nausea.

So here we are, taking pictures on 4th of July. This week nausea started coming more consistently. I haven't been throwing up or anything, but I feel nausea constantly and have to stop whatever I am doing and just breath and breath and breath. 

Fatigue is still my nemesis, I am so tired I fall asleep everywhere and have been trying to get a short nap daily to recharge. This pregnancy feels much more tiring than the first one, I don't remember being so tremendously exhausted with A. 

Coffee is still a big craving, and red meat has been added to the list, I think we had burgers 3 times this week because they sounded heavenly. Crazy thing is they don't cause me nausea so that's good. 

This week I started having crazy dreams and bad nightmares. I always heard about pregnancy dreams but didn't experience too unusual of dreams with A, especially considering dreams are common for me, baby in my belly or not. But this week I woke up a few times from insane dreams or really scary nightamres. I would end up awake for hours afterwards just praying and trying to calm down, very strange, and not helpful regarding tiredness.

Tried wearing a top underneath the dress but I think that's worse so I may just keep wearing the dress, and we'll see what happens once belly pops. Below some pictures we took after taking week 8 pictures, of Antonella. She's cute.

---//---

Semana 8
Peso - 0
Cintura - 0
Antojos - Cafe y carne roja
No me gusta - Dulces y olores que hacen que sienta nauseas

Aca estamos tomando fotos el 4 de Julio. Esta semana empece a sentir nauseas mas consistentemente. no he estado vomitando ni nada, pero sientos nauseas todo el tiempo y tengo que parar lo que estoy para respirar y respirar y respirar.

El cansancio sigue siendo mi nemesis, estoy tan cansada que me quedo dormida en todo lado y he estado tratando de tomar siestas cortas todos los dias para recargar baterias. Con este embarazo me he sentido mucho mas cansada que con el primero, no me acuerdo haberme sentido tan increiblemente exhausta con A. 

El cafe sigue siendo un antojo, y ahora la carne roja ha sido adicionada a la lista, creo que esta semana comimos hamburguesas tres veces porque sonaba delicioso. Lo mas raro es que no me causan nauseas, entonces eso me alegra.

Esta semana empece a tener sueños loquisimos y pesadillas. Habia oido de los sueños durante el embarazo pero no tuve nada inusual con A, especialmente considerando que los sueños son bien comunes para mi, con bebe o sin bebe. Pero esta semana me despesrte un par de veces despes de tener sueños loquisimos o pesadillas horribles. Termine despierta por horas despues de despertarme orando y tratando de calmarme, super extraño, y no mucha ayuda con el cansancio. 

Trate de usar un top debajo del vestido pero creo que es peor, entonces voy a seguir usando el vestido y vamos a ver que pasa cuando me salga mas la barriga. Debajo un par de fotos de Antonella que tomamos despues de tomar las fotos de l barriga, es hermosa.


 photo IMG_0200_zps29b7079e.jpg

 photo IMG_0203_zps23607f7a.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment