Saturday, June 29, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
 photo Week7_zps72a4b2c4.jpg

 photo IMG_0107_zps269350a5.jpg

 photo IMG_0102_zps3142982c.jpg

So since we had a journal with Antonella, we of course have to have a journal with this new baby. So here we go again. Caleb chose the new dress,  am unsure about white with a humongous belly later on, but we will see.

Week 7

Weight 0
Inches 0
Cravings - Coffee

Dislike - Sweets, things that are extremely sweet make me want to throw up

This week we started our picture taking journey with this baby. A is included in the pictures because we do this as a family, Poppa takes pictures, Ant, Baby and I pose.

I haven't had much nausea really, which is nice. My sense of smell is completely different though, things smell with much more intensity nowadays. The smell of coffee is almost intoxicating, I never really cared for it, but since I got pregnant coffee just smells amazing, I love smelling it because it brings memories of mornings in Colombia and my sister and I occasionally making coffee for mom in the morning. I can't have coffee right now, which is terrible considering the smell melts me haha.

I am very tired all the time. I was reading about it and apparently between growing a new baby and breastfeeding and already 10 month old baby exhaustion will just be my life, it's funny because everywhere I sit I just fall asleep. I can't keep my eyes open if I am not busy doing something, which is all the time with A being the busy body she is. 

So far this pregnancy has been pretty mellow, the first seven weeks have been nice and easy, we'll see. 

-------
Como mantuve un diario durante el embarazo de Antonella, por supuesto tenia que tener uno para el bebe#2. Asi que aca vamos de nuevo. Caleb escogio el vestido blanco, no estoy muy segura del color cuando tenga una barrigota enorme pero vamos a ver como nos va.

Semana 7

Peso 0
Cintura 0
Antojos - Cafe

Dislike - Dulces, cosas que son muy dulces me dan ganas de vomitar. 

Esta semana empezamos nuestra nueva aventura tomando fotos de este bebe. A esta en las fotos porque esto lo hacemos como una familia, papa toma las fotos y Ant, el bebe y yo posamos. 

No he tenido muchas nauseas, y eso me alegra. Mi sentido del olfato sin embargo es completamente diferente, todos los olores son mas intensos. El olor a cafe es increible en este momento, antes no pensaba mucho en el, pero desde que quede embarazada el cafe es mi olor preferido, y me encanta olerlo porque ademas me recuerda de maƱanas en Colombia cuando mi hermana y yo ocasionalmente le haciamos cafe a mi Ma. No puedo tomar cafe en este momento, lo que resulta ser terrible considerando que el olor me derrite jaja.

He estado muy cansada. Estuve leyendo al respecto y aparentemente crecer un bebe en mi barriga y darle pecho a otro bebe que ya tiene 10 meses va a mantenerme cansada por un buen tiempo, es chistoso porque cada vez que me siento en algun lado me quedo dormida. No puedo mantener los ojos abiertos si no estoy ocupada haciendo algo, y como tengo a Antonella que vive moviendose no me duermo en todo lado jaja. 


Hasta ahora este embarazo ha sido facil, las primeras 7 semanas han sido faciles, vamos a ver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment