Friday, June 7, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
  photo IMG_9251_zps51925c14.jpg

 photo IMG_9256_zps571a2124.jpg

 photo IMG_9264_zps761c35cf.jpg

 photo IMG_9292_zpsfd045141.jpg

Antonella week 42

This week Antonella has officially spent more time in the outside world than in my belly, which both saddens me and excites me. Caleb and I celebrated our 4th anniversary and talked so much about how our lives have changed. It's crazy around here all the time, my baby adjusts to my schedule and runs around with me wherever I go, and she's tired but keeps going, and I am tired but keep going, and then all 3 of us crash without taking the laundry out of the dryer, and it doesn't matter. Life just looks different when you have a baby, not better, not worse, just completely, and magically different. 

Antonella got weighed this week, she is an astounding 16.5lb. 10% haha.Tiny little monkey. She also got a train and an airplane in the mail from pool momma and they have been our toys of choice for the last couple of days, too much fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment