Friday, September 30, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
Photobucket 
Photobucket


My friend Sarah asked her friends to join a best photo of the week challenge and I decided to do it. 

She has a cute little baby girl (who is not really a baby anymore) so I am excited to see all the outstanding pictures from her, and from everyone else. I posted two pictures opps, but in my defense I was standing in the exact same spot and took a picture of the street and then one of what I saw above me. Fall weather is nowhere near close to San Diego but as I was standing in the middle of Little Italy waiting for my friends I noticed it sure looked like fall was here. So in my eagerness to see fall come I have chosen these pictures. I guess the top one would be my top pick.

I used hipstamatic to take my pictures

1 comment:

  1. I love them!! Thanks for participating. I can't wait until it feels fallish outside.

    ReplyDelete