Monday, August 15, 2011

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
Photobucket

Photobucket
The last day of school they had free chocolate croissants in the morning and I had fruit, granola and water.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

When I was in Jr High my parents took me to the doctor, he said I was anemic and I was too short for my age (shocker!) and referred me to a nutritionist. The nutritionist was awesome, I still remember her name Martha Liliana. She gave me a whole bunch of shakes and things to drink, some of which I hated. My mom concerned for my height and my low number of red blood cells would wake me up every morning with one of the gross shakes, every morning was a fight, I hated the shakes, she had to make me drink them. 

One morning, fed up with my reluctance my mom did what any mom of a geek would: she told me I couldn't go to school if I didn't drink my shakes in the morning. Her problem was solved, I would drink my shakes every morning because missing school was just a horrible idea. I am serious when I say I love going to school, I love learning, and reading, and understanding new things; school is definitely one of my favorite places. 

As you all know I have been attending PLNU for about a year now. I am getting my masters degree and I love every second I am in class, it's just amazing being there surrounded by people I am surrounded and with the view I have. Last week I was done with summer school, and my last day of class, Thursday I was all ready to come back for the fall. My husband, being the awesome man that he is, brought me lunch and we sat outside to eat together and chat. 

I really cannot wait to go back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment