Saturday, March 13, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,


Our church Urban is throwing a bunny bash on Easter. We actually get a huge bunny piñata and let the kids bash the bunny. Last year's was a lot of fun, and I think this year will be even better. But my blog is more about the fact that I actually created the postcard for the event with help from my very talented friend Matt; he is the same friend who helped us design our thank you cards, my wedding invitation, and our save the date isn't he awesome?.

I think the bunny bash postcard turned out pretty good, it has been a while since I've done any graphics for church, I had forgotten how exciting it can be.

Ps. If you are in the San Diego area you need to make it out to Urban on Easter, we'll have fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment