Saturday, August 17, 2013

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
 photo Week14_zpsc5fe1992.jpg

 photo IMG_1288_zps8491cf94.jpg

Week 14
Weight - 1 lb
Inches - 4 inches
Like -  Lasagna
Dislike - The heat

So during week 13 our camera decided it was going to break, I was really sad when I realized it was simply not working. So we weren't able to get pictures of week 13, but during week 14 we figured it out! This few weeks were crazy with preparing for Antonella's birthday too, so that didn't help. I think we'll be fine as long as we have over 40 pictures at the end of the journey. 

I am still feeling quite tired, it is interesting to sit somewhere because as soon as I do I fall asleep. I think it'll all be better once i stop breastfeeding Antonella which might happen in the next few months.

San Diego has been feeling warmer and warmer and I am not looking forward to the warmest weeks which usually happen in the next few weeks. I know it'll be hard to maintain my nice-ness if I am too warm.

I have been feeling the baby here and there, sometimes it s very evident, sometimes it's just a soft touch. This baby moves a lot, maybe even more than the first baby. I love being able to feel the person who is inside of me. Caleb and I have been praying for this baby diligently, asking for God to give her favor all the days of her life, and a few other things. 


This week was truly so busy I forgot sometimes I was even pregnant. Oh man! 


Semana 14
Peso - 1 lb
Cintura - 4 pulgadas
Like -  Lasagna
Dislike - El calor

Durante la semana 13 nuestra camara decidio que no iba a funcionar mas, fue triste cuando me di cuenta que no iba a tener camara. Entonces no tenemos fotos de la semana 13, pero durante la semana 14 no las ingeniamos! Estas ultimas semanas han sido de locos preparandonos para el cumpleaños de Antonella, y eso no ayudo tampoco con el lio de la camara. Pero yo creo que mientras tengamos al menos 40 fotos al final estamos bien.

Sigo sintiendome muy cansada, es interesante sentarme en algun lugar, por que en segundos me quedo dormida. Yo creo que el cansancio va a mejorar mucho una vez deje de darle leche a Antonella, lo que va a pasar en un par de meses.





San Diego ha estado canlentandose mas y mas, y no estoy emocionada por las semanas mas calientes del año que usualmente pasan en las siguientes semanas. Yo se que va a ser dificil ser buena gente si me estoy derritiendo.
 

Sigo sintiendo al bebe de vez en cuando, algunas veces es muy evidente, y aveces es pasito. Este bebe se mueve mucho, depronto mas que el primer bebe. Me encanta sentir a la personaita que esta dentro de mi. Caleb y yo hemos estado orando por el bebe, siempre sentimos que debemos orar por el favor de Dios todos los dias de su vida, y otras cosas mas. 

Esta semana estuvimos tan ocupados que aveces se me olvido que estaba embarazada.

0 comments:

Post a Comment