Monday, February 1, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,


That's my husband and I. We have been married since June 2009. 

When we started getting to know each other we both felt drawn to each other, K knew he loved me, I was still hesitant. But after just a couple more times of seeing each other and sharing about our dreams, passions and complete devotion to our God we both knew we were meant to be together and build a family. When you find something so great you can't believe is yours you have to tell the world so they know dreams do come true. At some point we will have to go back in time in this blog and tell you all the complete story.


Thanks for reading and here we go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow guys i am proud of you!! I know how much Jo likes clothes and i know how much K likes shoes!! Its amazing you are actually doing this!!

    Great resolution!!

    Love you both very much!!

    ReplyDelete