Sunday, August 22, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under :

I have been working at Urban for a few months now but the last 2 have been by far the funnest, that's what happens when you add an 8yr old and a 5yr old to your day.

My church is pretty new so the offices are in my pastor's apartment and for the last couple months their daughter's have been on vacation which means I get to hang out with them and hear them playing. Today out of nowhere Cara (8) told Faith (5) to be careful with all the humans, Faith listened!

They ask me every now and then when I will have babies and I usually respond that I don't know yet, but this week when they asked me I told them I want to have a baby by next year. Their excitement was fun and just like that we were thinking about baby names. Above is Cara's list, Faith gave me two great names Buttercup and Sweetie Pie, I told them we'll use their list as a good start.

Kids are so much fun, I can't wait for my babies to be here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment