Saturday, May 1, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under :
Today Urban started their Friends & Family weekend. It was so much fun, I wish my K would have been there but he had to work, fortunately he will be able to be there tomorrow. After church a few friends and I went out to neighborhood, a nice burger place in East Village (with a picture of Jesus in the door). Matt, one of our friends (the only guy in the first picture), is moving to Texas tomorrow so we all went out to dinner with him.

On non-related news, I hadn't worn that little tutu skirt in a while and I was excited to wear it again, there is just something about tutus that makes me happy, isn't it just a cute skirt? if you have a tutu you should wear it tomorrow, if not you should get yourself one, it'll make you smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment