Saturday, February 28, 2015

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
 photo Week 52_zpsts3vppcx.jpg

She is 1!

I feel like it flew by, I feel like I just found out I was pregnant, I feel like I just took pictures of my belly and I just had her, and I just held her for the first time, and she just started cooing, crawling, talking, moving, walking. I feel like it went by too fast. Emi and I have been together every day of her life. What an incredible honor it has been to be with her, to know her and try to memorize her, to learn her and enjoy her every move. I feel like our personalities are so different they compliment each other, she made enjoy cuddles and crave them, she has taught me to look for the quiet moments in the midst of chaos. She is peace and calm, and joy and fun. A perfect addition to our beautiful circus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment