Saturday, December 20, 2014

Posted by Unknown | File under : , ,
  photo Week42-2_zps4529279e.jpg

 photo Week42-1_zps78082a64.jpg

 photo Week42_zps90067350.jpg

 photo Week42-3_zpsde5eba15.jpg

Emi tried on her Christmas Eve outfit. Isn't she adorable? She is not a big fan of shoes, she just sits there and tries to take them off for a while until she gets them. Sometime Ant helps her, for some reason neither one of my daughters likes shoes, what is that?

It takes her about 30 seconds to get up the stairs which I think is crazy. She is more and more comfortable meandering around without seeing me at all times. She still prefers if I don't leave the room but she can leave it and all is well.

This week she officially has been out of my belly longer than in my belly. Isn't that crazy?

0 comments:

Post a Comment