Friday, December 12, 2014

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , ,
 photo Week41-1_zps2a806178.jpg

 photo Week41-2_zpsa10ee1e2.jpg

 photo Week41-3_zpscc8d3fe6.jpg

 photo Week41_zpsec4f21af.jpg

Emi gets cuter by the hour. I honestly don't know what we are going to do with her. She moves so much, she doesn't want to stay still, but then she comes over and kisses me and snuggles me for a few minutes. She loves staring at me and playing with my face. I love it.

She had some candy thanks to her older sister haha, she of course loved it, but I am hoping that's the last she'll see of candy for a while. She loves rice, and crackers, and beans, and pretty much everything but green beans. Her hair is getting longer and curling up more and more, and she keeps being an amazing sleeper. I love her. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment