Monday, November 5, 2012

Posted by Unknown | File under : , , , , ,
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So if you know me you know I love getting dressed up. That's the only part about Halloween that I absolutely love. So it was expected that my daughter was going to be wearing some fun outfits. Pool momma bought her a doctor's outfit and a monkey outfit, and Caleb and I were walking around old navy looking for a gift for a baby shower and we saw the strawberry outfit 50% off and we knew we had to get it.

We had so much fun dressing her up,here are pictures of a party we had at the Miller's place (which they moved and their place is awesome!). I love my friends in San Diego, they've sincerely become family.

Pictures of her two other outfits coming soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment