Sunday, November 21, 2010

Posted by Unknown | File under : ,
 It was raining in San diego this morning!!! Crazy and exciting because I got to wear my rain boots and take my fun umbrella out. I love sporadic rainy days (key word: sporadic)


 My lovey got me flowers today, such a wonderful husband God gave me. 







We had some friends over tonight for dinner and chit chat. We love having people at our home and we don't get to do it as often as we'd like to because K's work is so time demanding. But we decided we had to make an effort and cook for friends so we invited the Millers and the Basses over and we had a great time.

Gibson was here with us and he's grown so much, it's incredible what a difference a few weeks can make in a baby's life. He's such a cutie. For dinner I made chicken stroganoff, white rice and sauteed green beans, everybody liked it so I feel pretty accomplished right now. We are going to try to host dinner for friends once a month once 2011 rolls around, we'll see how that goes. 

We are so happy our friends got to come and we got to spend time with them, hope we can get together again soon!! 

1 comment:

  1. Dinner was great Jo, I was impressed. Yum...now that I am thinking about it I am craving burnt rice, you Columbians are right--it IS better! Your boots are the bomb and I like you in ponytails, tell your mom she is crazy. :)

    ReplyDelete